The CHEAP Guide To Catalog Printing
Are you searching the Internet for cheap catalog printing? Well if you are, then you are indeed in luck. This guide has been specifically made for people like you who do not want to spend too much money in printing.
You will be happy to know that there are several simple things that you can do yourself to make your catalog printing more affordable. This comprises our "C.H.E.A.P." guide to printing catalogs.
• C: Concise content - The initial thing that you can do to make your catalogs cheaper is to have the most concise content as possible. Extraneous content like nonsensical paragraphs and images can add in extra pages in your catalogs adding to its cost.
You will be actually surprised as to how many pages you can save if you dump the public relations talk and company praising and just focus on what the customers want. In fact, you can save up to 5-10 catalog pages if you really are good in writing and positioning of content. Those saved pages can save you around 5-10% of costs if you are good.
• H: Help is not needed - Another thing that can eliminate some major costs for printing is to cut down on your professional help. Some people hire professional designers and writers to create the content of their catalogs. The professional fees for these people alone can really make your catalog costs significant.
If you are skilled enough and determined enough to cut cost, then you can probably try and not hire help on your next printing project. You can try to take over the design and writing of the content for the catalog yourself. That should save you an immense amount of money that can be used for things that are more important.
• E: Emphasizing the front - Also, another way to save money in printing catalogs is to use only high quality paper at the front of the catalog. High quality thick paper can be expensive. If you only use it in the front, while the inner pages are printed in normal thinner paper, you can again save a lot of money with the reduced use of the more expensive paper. You can possible get 10-20% of you money back just by doing this option for printing.
• A: Alternative sizes - Of course, you can also try to play with the printing sizes of your catalogs to save money. Smaller sizes mean cheaper prices for your catalogs. If you are willing to sacrifice some size for savings, then you can do this for your catalog order. Do not worry about losing the big catalog advantage though, since smaller catalogs are actually easier to distribute and handle. Therefore, you will not have to worry about your catalog's impact.
• P: Printing wholesale - Lastly, to make cheap catalog printing come true, you can invest in wholesale printing for your catalogs. Much of the extra cost of printing catalogs is for reprints. Some companies do not know how many catalog pieces they actually need for their project. If their initial printing is lacking then they will spend more and more for each reprinting that is needed. By employing wholesale printing, that extra cost is eliminated.
In fact, if you have large enough initial order for catalogs the price per piece of catalog can be reduced to 25-30%. That is a large amount of savings that you certainly should take advantage of.
Therefore, that is our "C.H.E.A.P" guide for catalog printing. Just remember those letters
and your dreams to have cheap catalogs can come true.
At Clarkson Graphic Services, not only can we help you with your next catalogue project, but we can also provide your business with catalogues, brochures, business cards, envelopes, labels, presentation folders or any of your other business printing needs. Contact Clarkson Graphic Services today for a quotation.